Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Writing and Reading!!!



Ever since I was little,the only thing that attracts me the most was the fact that every single writer,be it a health magazine writer or a novel writer,they all managed to attract a persons attention through their beautiful works and woo the people with their talents.


Never once have I thought that I actually would want to become a writer during my childhood days.

Now here I am struggling to write something meaningful and realistic and on the learning platform of becoming a writer. 
I don't know what kind of writer I wanted to become but along the lines I might be able to figure out what kind of writer I wanted to become someday.




Who would've thought that a person like me would even want to become a writer?I would probably heard some negative comments even before spilling out the fact that I wanted to become a writer.

Of course anyone can be a part-time writer but I wanted to become a full-time writer.Writing has a very special meaning to me,I will tell you about it someday.


According to PAPER FURY's test of 'What kind of Writer are you?' I am somewhat 'THE TURTLE ' writer.These kind of writers are actually the type who takes a long time to publish whatever they have in store.They have to fully scrutinized their own work even before they let others read it.They want quality writing and not quantity writing.I wonder If I really am or not.


I mean,whatever I wrote in my fan-fictions and short stories are probably the ones that came into my mind when I start landing my hands on the keyboard.I cannot make a plot beforehand and develop it.I write whatever comes into my mind and tried thinking of how to continue it.

It would sound funny for some,but I actually did want to try this.I wanted to become a Ghost writer for someone's biography but somehow that seems too dull-witted.

Then there's this article writers,screen writers,grant writers,business writers,and so many much more which doesn't even fit well with my ability.


Some people probably thinks that being a writer is a person's way of expressing one's own frustration and anger or even the expression of one's love and affection towards something dear to them.


There are so many things that can make a person categorize what type of writing is attached to the writer's style when it comes to analyzing someone's writing.I,however do not know how to even classify or categorize those,but I hope I'll be able to differentiate these things when the time comes.


For a person like me who just reads and doesn't even socialize much,I would prefer to read something exciting and adventurous.
My all time favorite would always be Alice In Wonderland no matter how old I get.

Why?

It's simple,she did exactly what I was afraid to do.
Run away from the eyes of those watching hawks.
By hawks I probably mean people in the society.



And then there's this Peter Pan which always pulls me out of stress and misery.
I love how Peter didn't want to grow up and there's Wendy who also didn't want to grow up until she realizes that she somehow has to grow up and there's no such thing as staying Young Forever.
Of course,your mind and perspective can be Young Forever but if you are a normal human being,It really wouldn't lead you to nowhere.You have to face reality.



 The best thing about being a writer is,
"You either chose to write it the way people want you to write or the way you wanted." there's no such thing as getting a bash from people.

You are your own master and you can do whatever you like.You can choose to make people cry and sad,feel nostalgic and guilty,there's no other person that can turn a person's emotions around in three seconds flat than a writer can.I mean,that's the best part of it,Isn't it?


Some people thinks that being a writer is one hell of a work and it's stressing.But in my perspective,being a writer can actually be fun if you really did love to write and pour down what you feel into paper.

For me writing has become a part of me.
If I feel sad,I write.
If I feel angry,I write.
If I feel happy,I write.
If I feel guilty,I write.
I write whenever I feel something inside but can't tell or share it to people.Trust me,It helps a lot.
Keeping a personal dairy also helps a lot in relieving stress.

Being a writer doesn't really mean that you can abandon reading.Of course writers reads way more than a normal people does.They read their own stories at least ten time before letting people to read it.Being a writer also means that you automatically becoming a reader for yourself and also a reader for the other writers.


There's a good thing about reading a book.
You can read and read until your eyes are tired.
You can read a whole book if you wanted to,no one's stopping you from doing so.
You can choose to let the book hurt you by feeling the emotions that it offered or you can choose to ignore to feel those emotions.
You can even bury yourself in the world of the book and let the book makes you feel sad,nostalgic,guilty,happy or even cry.
Books offered amazing things which we cannot even explain.


Books are also my way of escaping the world in front of me.
No one can escape from this world,but books helps me to escape reality for a short time.At least they make me feel safe for a short while.


I haven't figure out what kind of writer I wanted to become but I wanted to write novels and poetry.


I wanted to make people cry or smile through my books.

I hope that someday I'll be able to achieve these imbecile dreams of mine.






No comments:

Post a Comment